The dresses in our collections demonstrate our love to detail and passion for craftmanship.
Ellie’s career in bridal and fashion industry started from a teenager. Working for several fashion brands, she was trained in many essential skills and understanding for different types of garments. Majored in Apparel Design at the college, she learned more professional pattern making and textile.
After getting married, she moved to New Zealand with her husband, and she had worked for Megs Tailoring, Karen Walker, Anna Schimmel Bridal Designer, Natalie Chan and Alma J bridal. While she was working for them, she designed and made wedding gowns for her own clients.
In 2018, she completed her first collection BEACH COLLECTION – a collection of high end quality of custom made gowns with affordable price tags.
She knows each brides are unique and have different desire so she always focus on each dress to show their personal beauty on their big day. All of her wedding dress designs are handmade using the most exquisite fabrics and intricate details from all over the world. When you try on a Ellie gown, you will feel “everything falls into place”. The cut, the fit, the silhouette and details are all unlike anything else.
After her second collection ‘Wild Rose’, she launch online shop. Buying a wedding dress via online is becoming more usual. We offer all those positives with the added assurance of a personalised experience. We know the stress of brides and provide them with all the information and assurance they need to feel confident when they put an order their dream dress.
|BUST||UNDER BUST||WAIST||LOW HIP||HIGH HIP||BICEP|
|6||80 cm||64 cm||59 cm||77 cm||89 cm||26 cm|
|8||83 cm||69 cm||64 cm||82 cm||94 cm||27.5 cm|
|10||88 cm||74 cm||69 cm||87 cm||99 cm||29 cm|
|12||93 cm||79 cm||74 cm||92 cm||104 cm||31.5 cm|
|14||98 cm||84 cm||79 cm||97 cm||109 cm||34 cm|
|16||103 cm||89 cm||84 cm||102 cm||114 cm||36.5 cm|
|18||108 cm||94 cm||89 cm||107 cm||119 cm||38 cm|
|20||113 cm||99 cm||94cm||112 cm||124 cm||40 cm|
How we work
- We offer a FREE viewing. If you want to try on the wedding dress samples, no worries, we don’t charge at all.
- we open 7 days by appointment only.
- When you book a consultation, please allow up to an hour.
- If you want to know more, please phone Ellie 021 341 004 or fill out the enquiry form contact page.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ordering Process for online purchasing
When you have chosen your dream dress on the Ellie Atelier shop page :
- Click ‘Add to cart’. The page will ask you to indicate your general size (6-20) and the colour in some cases.
- Once we have received your order, we’ll send you an email requesting the professional measurements of your bust, waist, hips and hollow to hem (with wedding shoes on).
- Once we have received your details, we’ll match you to the generic sizing of our size chart.
- We will let you know all the process of your gown making before we dispatch the gown.
- Once you receive your dress, alterations/tweaks are very common.
The options of payment are internet banking and Paypal, afterpay.
If you have any questions before or after ordering, don’t hesitate to email us. We only offer certain changes to our designs(for example, add sleeves or change the neckline etc with additional cost. Please see available colour variations with each dress..
There are the gowns that can be purchased off the rack.
The collection Samples for sales are some of the gowns available for immediate purchase. Sometimes there are more styles available, however photos can be limited so it is best to come into the Ellie Atelier studio in Silverdale, Auckland to view our full collection.
As the gown is made especially for you to your gown size ranges, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges unless in the event of a genuine manufacturing fault.
However, We do offer alterations services after you have received your dress in case you can have a fitting with us in person.