Terms of Purchase
BY PURCHASING A ELLIE ATELIER CUSTOM WEDDING GOWN AND VEIL YOU UNDERSTAND:
Your Made-to-order gown will be made to the closest size ranges based on your measurements.
- You will need to supply all your measurements when you purchase your gown.
- You agree to try on your gown within 7 days of receiving it and will email firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you have any queries.
- Alterations are part of your bridal journey. Your gown may require alterations at your own expense. EA do not take responsibility for any adjustments or alterations needed to be made on your gown (unless it is a genuine manufacturing fault).
- Your gown will be dispatched 6-8 weeks after completing the order process if you are a standard Made-to-order bride.
- You are aware that you can only cancel your made-to-order gown if it has not begun production. You need to discuss the circumstances with Ellie at email@example.com surrounding the requested cancellation well before your lock-in date.
- If you cancel your online order within 30 days of purchasing, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $300NZD. If you cancel between 31 days, and your lock in date the cancellation fee it $500NZD.
- You are aware your Priority made–to-order gown cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstance as your gown will immediately go into production.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Ellie Atelier reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided.
Ellie Atelier is not liable to the maximum extent permitted by law to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, contracts, goodwill or financial loss or damage without limitation suffered as a result of negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this Website or the products sold on it.
Our payment gateway currently accepts VISA, Mastercard and PayPal, After pay and Direct Debit. Terms and conditions for this payment method are agreed upon the purchase of the item and with the company that provides the payment agreement.
Returns & Exchanges
We do not offer refunds unless the product received is a manufacturing fault.
In the event of manufacturing fault, return postage will be reimbursed by Ellie upon receipt and assessment of Ellie Atelier Items. However, in the event of a change of mind, you will be liable for any additional postage to return your item.
If you cancel your order within 30 days of purchasing your MTO gown, the cancellation fee will be $300NZD. If you cancel between 31 days, and your lock in date the cancellation fee is $500NZD. This covers the cost of administration, lace allocation, pre-production and pattern preparation associated with your order. Once your measurements are locked-in, you will be unable to cancel you order as the gown will have gone immediately into production. You must contact Ellie(firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the circumstances surrounding the cancellation well in advance of your production date.
Delivery Time frames
The delivery times provided by this website are estimates only. However, all standard made-to-order orders require a minimum of 20 weeks to manufacture and delivery. Ellie Atelier will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
- All products are dispatched from our production base in Silverdale, Auckland.
- For more information refer to our shipping and delivery policy on the website.